Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Consideration

Dearest blog readers,

I recieved a letter in the mail today from Cambridge saying, "Dear Jona, It is my pleasure to inform you that you are being considered for the inclusion into the 2008/2009 Cambridge Who's Who Among Executive and Professional Women "Honors Edition" of the registry.
The 2008/2009 edition of the registry will include biographies of our country's most accomplished women. Recognition of this kind is an honor shared by thousands of executive and professional women throughout America each year. Inclusion is considered by many as the single highest mark of achievement."

OK, so, I don't know how this happend really but it is a God thing. I went to the site because I almost didn't believe that it was true, but it is very much true!

So, yours truely is being considered for something HUGE!!!! I will be sure to keep you updated, also Jona Lee Photography website to come in the near future!!!

Blessing's

No comments: