Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Beautiful gift from God

This past weekend I got a chance to see my friends baby...A beautiful 5 week old gift from God! I sat there holding her in the park looking at her as she sleeps, and praying many blessings over her and her future.
I remember when she was still in her mom's belly and I would always talk to her, say little prayers, and try to get her to move. One time I think I got her a little mad because she ither punched or kicked my hand.
This baby is going to be an amazing child of God, she has the most amazing parents to raise her! Liesl and Nathaniel- Thank you SO very much for allowing me to hold and pray for your beautiful blessing! You guys have blessed my life so much since I've met you, you are truly an encouragement to me and my walk with the Lord!

Also, I want to thank you for allowing me to show off your BEAUTIFUL baby!!! I'm so glad you enjoyed the photos, I'm sure there will be many more to come!

Many blessing's to your little family!
Just like an angel!She is SO beautiful!

1 comment:

trevor said...

Hey thats my niece! I like that pacifier. Good pics.