Thursday, May 29, 2008

Cardboard Testimony

This morning I woke to read one of my favorite photographer's blog by Scarlett Lillian. Recently her father was diagnosed with lung cancer and as an encouragement her friend sent her a video (the video posted below). It got me thinking of what my cardboard testimony would say "Satan almost had the victory of my depression, suicide, abuse, and eating disorder." and on the back "But with the grace of the Lord, the Lord got the VICTORY and I'm SET FREE!"
I'm set free by the blood of the lamb! I'm sitting in the coffee shop watching the video for the fourth time and trying very hard to hold the tears back.

If you guys could keep Scarlett and her family in your prayers.
Scarlett, you and your family are in my prayers!

Be sure to check out the video.

Blessing's

(ok, well I can't figure out how to post the video on here so, here is the link)

No comments: