Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Faith

Wow! God is So good to me!!! For the past year and 3 months Jason (my boyfriend):
Jason and I last year

Has really encouraged me to go for my dreams in my Photography. We recently took a break to focus on the Lord more and so I can focus on my photography and it has taught me so much! I recently read a blog post from an amazing photographer Scarlett Lillian and she said something that really made since to me. She said "When it's right, it's right in that indescribable way that makes no sense to anyone else, but yet you know in the depths of your heart that you have met the one who God has prepared you for, and him for you." That is SO true!!! Jason and I have gone through soo sooo much for the past few years that we have known each other but everytime we get through it because of the Lords love, and because of our faith. I just know that I know that the Lord has Jason in my life for a reason, I know that I know he holds the key to my heart! With every test and hardship we get even stronger and press into the Lord even more!!!

The Lord has really blessed me with my prince! Jason is the most amazing man, he encourages me to seek after the Lords heart, to keep pressing into what His purpose is for me.

For our one year anniversary he texted my cell at 8:30pm telling me to get dressed up and that he was going to pick me up at 9. I felt like I had a million butterfly's flying around in my stomach, I was SO excited to see what he had planned for us. 9pm came and I get a call that he is down stairs ready to pick me up. We drive down town and he took me to a resturant that I have been wanting to go to, he even made reservations for us!!! It was SO romantic, and he gave me a red rose set in the center of the table. I could not stop smiling! (he was even dressed up really nice!!!)

I have so many fun memories of this past year that we have been together. Like our time at the lake and we didn't get sun screen instead me got tanning oil and kept putting it on because it didn't feel like we where getting tan. But when we got in the car after spending the day on the Lake we turned BRIGHT red, and any move or any touch would bring us to tears.

I look forward to seeing where the Lord take's us in this relationship and I pray that we continue to put the Lord first in our relationship!

1 Peter 1:7 "These trials are only to test your faith, to show that it is strong and pure. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold- and your faith is far more precious to God than mere gold. So if your faith remains strong after being tried by fiery trials, it will bring you much praise and glory and honor on the day when Jesus Christ is revealed to the whole world.

Blessing's

Jona

1 comment:

Kara Pennington Photography said...

What an awesome post! And that verse is so true :)

p.s. you two make a cute couple :)