Thursday, April 2, 2009

Expanding waistline!


I have never felt as confident and comfortable in my body as I do now! It is amazing how being pregnant can make you feel like the most beautiful momma! I'm really enjoying this pregnancy glow too, it's pretty crazy that I start looking and feeling the most beautiful toward the end of my 2nd trimester. I hope it lasts even after he is born!
I can't believe in just 3 months 1 day I will be holding my little man, in other words let me break that down a few more times for you... We can say 95 days, or we can say 14 weeks until we will be meeting our little Elijah!
So, here are some more recent photos of the expanding waistline (by the way these are all self- portraits):
Wearing daddy's shirt

The most comfortable way to sit when pregnant

I love this photo!

26 weeks pregnant (ultrasound photo 20 weeks)

I started using this pose when I worked at a studio in Indiana and never realized how hard it was to do when your pregnant until now! It's by far one of my favorites!


No comments: