Monday, December 1, 2008

New season in life

Wow, so much has happened in the past few months. I got married to my best friend and we are now expecting our first angel July 5th, 2009, and are over joyed and truly blessed! I was the leading top photographer at the studio I was working at in Indiana and now I am back in my own business focusing on families, newborn babies and children, and senior pictures. There is just something about capturing that little yawn in a newborn or that first smile. I have always had a heart for children so I know this is right where I need to be, and with my own little blessing on the way what perfect way to spend time behind my camera.
I'm loving being pregnant besides the morning sickness but it's truly the most beautiful and amazing gift any women could ever receive. I look forward to holding our bundle of joy in July and being able to share him or her with you all through the wonderful moments I will capture through my passion of photography.

No comments: